Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Andreas Fester <An...@gmx.de> on 2005/05/29 20:31:14 UTC

Another autoconf.patch for 0.9.8

Hi,

I created the attached patch which modifies autogen.sh
so that helper files are not linked but copied. This
will simplify the creation of dist-tarballs.
Also, one of the Makefile.am missed a source file which
lead to undefined symbols in simplesocketserver; the
patch also fixes this.

Together with Tommis patch the library now compiles and
is also dist-cleanable (there seem some library checks
missing in configure.in, linking failed because of missing
libldap, libexpat and libdb4.2 libraries; anyone already
analyzed this? I think there are some more library dependencies
like sasl2 which are not checked yet, so I think that I will add the
proper checks to configure.in ...)

Best Regards,

	Andreas

--
Andreas Fester
mailto:Andreas.Fester@gmx.de

Re: Another autoconf.patch for 0.9.8

Posted by Andreas Fester <An...@gmx.de>.
Sorry - there was another issue, one of the Makefiles
missed a SUBDIRS which left one lonely Makefile remaining
after a distclean.
Please apply the attached patch instead of the one from the
previous Mail.

Best Regards,

	Andreas