Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Sylvain Archenault <sy...@laposte.net> on 2006/05/13 16:37:43 UTC

Transcode Exception andISO-8859-15

Hello,

When running a simple application using xerces, it sends a
TranscodeException when parsing a ISO-8859-15 XML file.

Here is the output :
Fatal Error: An exception occurred! Type:TranscodingException,
Message:Could not create a converter for encoding: ISO-8859-15 at line: 1

Thanks for you help.
--
Sylvain Archenault

Re: Transcode Exception andISO-8859-15

Posted by Sylvain Archenault <sy...@laposte.net>.
Actually I install icu on the ubuntu machines, but with no success !

Posted by Sylvain Archenault <sy...@laposte.net>.
It seems found the solution :

--
Sylvain Archenault