Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Martynas Jusevicius <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/26 14:05:16 UTC

list:member with GRAPH

Hey list,

we've been using the default graph for our data but now moved to named graphs.
I wrapped our queries in GRAPH where necessary and most of them work fine.
However a query containing GRAPH and list:member function doesn't. If
I include a pattern containing list:member like this

GRAPH ?graph
{
  # more patterns
  ?list list:member ?member
}

I get no matches, even though I clearly see that both the list and the
members are in the same graph and I can access them using rdf:first.
Are there any known issues in this area or some catches I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Martynas
semantic-web.dk

Re: list:member with GRAPH

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 27/09/11 11:17, Martynas Jusevicius wrote:
> Yes, Fuseki 0.2.0 + TDB 0.8.10 I think.

Teh bug was in converting to quad patterns.

There's a fix now in ARQ SVN which will be in the next development build.

	Andy

Re: list:member with GRAPH

Posted by Martynas Jusevicius <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: list:member with GRAPH