Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Colic <al...@pop-ware.com> on 2001/04/06 16:20:06 UTC

Newbie question #1

Hi, I am porting one of my web apps to the struts infrastructure. I have a
few questions that should get me on the right track. I hope someone out
there can help.

1: I understand that you have a bean associated with a form and the form
populates the bean and is populated by the bean. Lets say your app is in a
wizard fashion and it goes from page one to five. On page five the user can
anything the user has already entered on that page. Would you specify that
the bean for that page should be of session scope?

Thanks

Alex