Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/01 15:47:24 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NMS AMQP 1.8.0 - RC2

+1 (Binding)

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NMS AMQP 1.8.0 - RC2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Sorry, I meant for Artemis Native vote, sorry for the cross meaning.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NMS AMQP 1.8.0 - RC2

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NMS AMQP 1.8.0 - RC2

Posted by Michael Pearce <mi...@apache.org>.
+1 Binding (just so its clear for the records)

As now have 3 bindings, i will shortly send the result mail.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the clarification, Robbie. The link you provided was helpful.
Cheers!

Justin

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.