Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 19:45:49 UTC

[JSieve] Documentation Improvements

the documentation on http://james.apache.org/jsieve/index.html looks a
little sparse to me. i find that writing up documentation is often
useful when learning a new technology. shall i go ahead and create a
JIRA or just commit these changes?

http://james.apache.org/jsieve/pmd.html lists a number of rule
violations. from the look of it, these are all cosmetic or stylistic.
i'd be happy to dive in and fix them if they need fixing. shall i go
ahead and create a JIRA or just commit these changes?

- robert

Re: [JSieve] Documentation Improvements

Posted by Norman <nm...@spam-box.de>.
robert burrell donkin schrieb:
> the documentation on http://james.apache.org/jsieve/index.html looks a
> little sparse to me. i find that writing up documentation is often
> useful when learning a new technology. shall i go ahead and create a
> JIRA or just commit these changes?
>
> http://james.apache.org/jsieve/pmd.html lists a number of rule
> violations. from the look of it, these are all cosmetic or stylistic.
> i'd be happy to dive in and fix them if they need fixing. shall i go
> ahead and create a JIRA or just commit these changes?
>
> - robert

Just go ahead ;-)

bye
Norman