Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ben Hussey <be...@dogmatix.net> on 2008/02/10 16:49:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Error Documents

Is it possible to get local paths to work non-relatively? (Apache 2.2)
Here are the relevant parts of my config and the result:

Navigating to http://thisdoesnotexist.dogmatix.net returns this:

> Not Found
> The requested URL / was not found on this server.
> Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If I create /web/live/thisdoesnotexist/web/error/error.php it works
fine (though returning a 403 error since the directory exists)

In version 2.0 relative and non-relative local paths were handled fine
(/ at start with non-relative, without was relative) is this a bug in
2.2 or have I missed something?

Regards

Re: [users@httpd] Error Documents

Posted by Ben Hussey <be...@dogmatix.net>.
Ah indeed - I missed the Alias line from my 2.0 configuration.

Thanks

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.