Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Dmitriy - <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/09 05:10:57 UTC

GSoC weekly report

Hello,

I've fixed my client app and signal server, as I've mentioned in the last
report.
Everything work fine for local networks.
But I don't have any remote server for testing.

Future plans are:
- to implement webRTC's peer connection api in java app via
https://webrtc.org/native-code/. I'll use JNI because I don't see any java
api for this purpose only for android.
I'll use this api for creating client in java and save video stream on disk.
I integrate my java client with other client via my own signal server.

What do you think? I need a feedback.

Dmitry Bezheckov.

Re: GSoC weekly report

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.