Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/20 19:16:30 UTC

Minor Announcement: wicket-googlecharts

Just a minor sidebar, at Johan's suggestion I've released
wicket-googlecharts into the wicket-stuff project.  I played with the build
system a bit to make it work with maven and I think I did it right, but my
maven experience is limited.  License is currently discretionary, though if
I really had to pick one I'd probably go with either ASL2 or BSD.

Warning: anything that isn't tested by the test page in the project is
completely theoretical and untested.  This means things like scatter plots,
color fills, etc are all up in the air.  I'll probably get around to
stabilizing functionality eventually, but for now it can just float.
Hopefully someone will find this useful!

Daniel

(original article:
http://www.codecommit.com/blog/java/a-wicket-api-for-google-charts)

Re: Minor Announcement: wicket-googlecharts

Posted by Ryan Sonnek <ry...@gmail.com>.
Wonderful work!  I've been very interested to try this out in my wicket app!

Posted by Dan Kaplan <dk...@citizenhawk.com>.

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.
Stefan,

Collaboration would be great!  I imagine my design is not what it could
be...  :-)  Sounds like merging with your stuff might cover the bases where
mine is weak.  Looking forward to it!

Daniel

Posted by Stefan Fußenegger <st...@gmx.at>.
Hi Daniel,

Daniel Spiewak wrote:

> Just a minor sidebar, at Johan's suggestion I've released
> wicket-googlecharts into the wicket-stuff project.  I played with the
> build
> system a bit to make it work with maven and I think I did it right, but my
> maven experience is limited.  License is currently discretionary, though
> if
> I really had to pick one I'd probably go with either ASL2 or BSD.
>
> Warning: anything that isn't tested by the test page in the project is
> completely theoretical and untested.  This means things like scatter
> plots,
> color fills, etc are all up in the air.  I'll probably get around to
> stabilizing functionality eventually, but for now it can just float.
> Hopefully someone will find this useful!
>
> Daniel
>
> (original article:
> http://www.codecommit.com/blog/java/a-wicket-api-for-google-charts)

-----