Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com> on 2014/08/12 19:51:47 UTC

JSPWiki @ ApacheCon Europe 2014 ...

Hi folks,

the presentation got accepted so we will be featuring JSPWiki in Budapest :-)

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/schedule

* Anyone (users/developers) coming to ApacheCon? Meetup, beer and/or hackathon? Markdown support is on my mind ...
* Any developer eager to co-present with me - I’m just a contributor and would welcome a committer/PMD :-)
* Any suggestions/improvement for the slides - http://people.apache.org/~sgoeschl/presentations/apachecon-2014/jspwiki.pdf

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: JSPWiki @ ApacheCon Europe 2014 ...

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Siegfried,

(retaking pending mails..)

I won't be able to go to next ApacheCon, but it's really nice to see
JSPWiki on the schedule :-D

best regards and good luck on Budapest!!

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Siegfried,