Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/08 11:58:23 UTC

Reducing JIRA spam

It appears that we can reduce the amount of spam JIRA sends to our
commits list by telling it not to send notifications when the fix-in
version is modified. I'd like that feature to be enabled...

Martijn

Re: Reducing JIRA spam

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
I agree with Martin - I've fixed several, especially while releases are
being voted on, so the current "unreleased" version is actually already
closed, and new things should go in the next one, but someone puts it in the
one that is being voted on.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com

Re: Reducing JIRA spam

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: Reducing JIRA spam

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> fine by me also, can hudson integration messages be disabled also?

done.
I have stopped those for 1.5.x few months ago, now they are stopped for
1.4.x too

Re: Reducing JIRA spam

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.

Re: Reducing JIRA spam