Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by James Robertson <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/21 22:19:58 UTC

Smalltalk Interface

Hi,

	I'm in the process of building a Smalltalk interface to CouchDB.  Who
would I ask to get a link from here:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/

to a "Getting Started with Smalltalk" page?  I'd be happy to add that
page, but I don't have the ability to add the top level link.

Thanks,

Re: Smalltalk Interface

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to create an account and edit that page.