Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/12 15:23:37 UTC

I'd like to escape from this PMC, but ...

Folks,

I feel like my only contribution to this PMC at this point is vestigial
supervision and the occasional vote. I don't have any technological issues
to scratch.

However, I don't want to abruptly leave people high and dry.

Do we have enough active participants that the PMC would remain functional
if I departed? If not, I'd like to start a conversation about an orderly
response to my potential departure. If so, I'd like to just depart.

--benson