Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/11/24 16:27:03 UTC

Wiki down for some time

Hi,

We have encountered many issues with our wiki. It was running on Resin. We will now try to run it on Tomcat 5.5 instead to see if it
fixes these issues. So the wiki will not be available for some time...

Sorry for that and thanks for your patience

Jacques

Re: Wiki down for some time

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Recommendation from Atlassian, I'm guessing - and it's seemed to have
helped - so I think we're good to go on it.  We're moving it to Apache
infra here shortly, so this is just a temporary stopgap anyways.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert