Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/14 18:17:44 UTC

combining two portlets into one

I need to be able to put two different view into one. For example, in
the binary demo installer, there two different portlets, (LoginPortlet
and ForgottenPasswordPortlet) I need both of these portlets in one
portlets. Is there a way to do this with out modifying the original
j2-admin.war ?

Re: combining two portlets into one

Posted by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Brice Lambi wrote:
> That is not going to be possible without re-writing the two portlets into
> one.
I think I will have to end up re-writing or modifying the login and the
forget password portlets.

Posted by Brice Lambi <la...@gmail.com>.
That is not going to be possible without re-writing the two portlets into
one.  The easiest thing might be to create your own theme and come up with a

Posted by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Brice Lambi <la...@gmail.com>.