Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sefa Irken <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/08 11:20:06 UTC

robots.txt

This is a ridicilous question, I am pretty new to web and servlet world
(coming from  desktop java). I couldn't figure out, how to serve my
robots.txt under www.site.com/robots.txt. How can I do that in Wicket ?

Re: robots.txt

Posted by Per Lundholm <pe...@crisp.se>.
WicketApplication.mountBookmarkablePage(String path, Class<T> page)?

/Per

Re: robots.txt

Posted by Sefa Irken <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: robots.txt

Posted by Nikita Tovstoles <ni...@gmail.com>.
my bad - let me clarify:

if robots.txt is being stored in appserver's webapp directory, then yes,
that'll work regardless app's context path. If it's being packaged with the
webapp - and is part of, say, a mvn project, it can be stored in
{project}/src/main/webapp. However, the webapp should then be deployed @
root context.

-nikita

Re: robots.txt