Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2022/05/04 23:12:36 UTC

Re: [FINERACT] [PROPOSAL] 馃摝 New release 1.7.0

Hi everyone,

... just wanted to inform everyone about the upcoming release. We'll
probably need another day or so until I'll open the release branch. We had
some reports of SQL syntax errors on certain MySQL instances (Arnold is
working on that) and at the moment there's a sneaky build issue in the
develop branch that I'm trying to fix.

If we solve these issues in the predicted time frame then we are still on
target with the May 10 release date (more or less).

Just FYI.

Cheers,

Aleks

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <al...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,

... we just merged the build fix into the develop branch. Please rebase
your open PRs (or forks) and pull in the fixes.

Note: there's a small rearrangement concerning the dependency (version)
management... you'll find the definitions now in
[FINERACT]/buildSrc/src/main/groovy/org.apache.fineract.dependencies.gradle;
the reason for that is that the dependency management is now shared with
the new Fineract Gradle plugin (used to assist with releases and publishing
of documentation).

FYI

Cheers,

Aleks