Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/04/08 10:13:52 UTC

Charting committed in Cocoon scratchped (Re: Charting)

From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <ni...@apache.org>

> From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <ni...@apache.org>
>
> > From: "Sozonnik Andrew" <so...@kyivstar.net>
> > > Have you already put your charting things somewhere ?
> > > Where can I find it ?
> >
> > I'm *very* time constrained these days, so please be patient.
> > I will post them ASAP.
> >
> > Thank you very much for interesting, I'm really happy for it :-)
>
> Ok, so I've managed to import the charting classes on sourceforge, under
my
> krysalis.org project.
> There in no announcement yet, only the crude code.
> There is an Applet example under src/examples.
>
> The CVS module is krysalis-wings
>
> Here is the cvsview:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/krysalis/krysalis-wings/
>
> To build, use the build scripts.

And now the Cocoon classes and examples fot charting are in the Cocoon
scratchpad.
The sample webapp is in src/scratchpad/webapp/mount/charts

To use a Cocoon version that includes it, simply use the usual method for
scratchpad builds (examples are added automatically) or do "build
installscratchpadwar".
You can access the charts from the refactored samples->scratchpad->charts

WARNING: IT BUILDS BUT IT DOESN'T WORK

I have committed it because some users are willing to fix it.
It used to work in an early version of C2, and adaption to latest C2 isn't
finished.

Patches very welcome :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -