Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by MOLINA Stéphane <st...@aprilvie.fr> on 2007/06/27 16:37:30 UTC

[Trinidad] Trinidad render kit

Hi all,

I have some problems when using trinidad : all my elements are rendered with trinidad render kit.
For some <h:*> elements I do not want trinidad to do the rendering job
(in fact I do not want trinidad to render anything else than trinidad components).

How can I do to use trinidad only for trinidad components ?

Best regards,

--
Stéphane Molina

Re: [Trinidad] Trinidad render kit

Posted by darkwitch <kr...@gmail.com>.
If I need trinidad for tr:inputText only, is there a way to disable it's
Render kit altogether? The problem is I get a NPE when using that Renderkit
with my app...

java.lang.NullPointerException	at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.FormRenderer.encodeEnd(FormRenderer.java:206)
at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:224)
at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.htmlBasic.HtmlFormRenderer.encodeEnd(HtmlFormRenderer.java:63)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
form,commandLink and commandButton are rendered by Trinidad

see CoreRenderKit.java

-m

--
Matthias Wessendorf