Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net> on 2005/05/13 02:19:09 UTC

RE: jUDDI

Hello,

jUDDI is still being developed.  Isn't the update issue related only to Tmodels?  I've been out of the loop for a few weeks finishing up a degree so I'm just catching up now.  I'll have a look at the outstanding issues and publish something to this list about the next release in the next couple of days.  We were waiting until Axis 1.2 final was out and that's happened.

Steve

Posted by Fernando Nasser <fn...@redhat.com>.
Steve,

The impression we have is that it is a dead project.  The 0.0 release
was left as rc3 since July last year.

Can you at least tag the cvs tip as a 0.10 rc1 and try again?

the 0.9 is too old and has several problems that are forcing people to
use it with patches that have already been checked into cvs, so I guess
it is too late for that one)

I am looking forward to having a new jUDDI release so I can update the
RPMs at JPackage.org.

Best regards,
Fernando