Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2006/10/07 22:25:44 UTC

Re: VOTE JCS RELEASE [3 days, ends 8/25 midnight EST]

Can we do anything with Apachecon regarding the release, or aren't you going to make that ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
You have all the votes in place and if I recall correctly also some pointers (in the release
threads) to how to release it. A good thing would be to create the release, let others have a quick
look at to see if something is missing and then make it official :)

One tip : don't drown :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Aaron Smuts <as...@yahoo.com>.