Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 19:59:10 UTC

Website SVN repo created

The svn for the website is now available :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/curator/

I have added committers and mentors to authorization group.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-28

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
OK - I'll do this once all the pieces are in place and the first release is out.

-JZ

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
> Is the plan to ship 2.0 Curator with org.apache.curator.... package
> structure?
Yes

> How will you enable migration? Just tell everyone to
> convert their import statements when upgrading to 2.0?
Also, correct. I'll write a little upgrade note.

-JZ

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Congrats, nice job!

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org>.

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org>.
OK - thanks.

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website SVN repo created

Re: Website SVN repo created

Re: Website SVN repo created

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much. I'm attempting to push the site now.