Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ashley Mahadeo <as...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/16 06:57:20 UTC

problems deploying tomcat

Hi there
           well i am deploying tomcat and each time the following is dumped
onto the screen :

NFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.webapp.admin.ApplicationResources',
returnNull=true
server.properties not found, using command line or default properties

SEVERE: Parse Error at line 42 column 18: The content of element type
"error-pag
e" must match "((error-code|exception-type),location)".

and when i use eclipse to try to compile my package i get the following
errors:

the project was not built due to classpath errors(incomplete or involved in
cycle)"

"Missing required library: 'jdk/lib/tools.jar'

I need to add that once the tomcat is up and running the pages and
functionality(previously compiled)  get displayed correctly and it does what
its meant to be doing but i am having diffculty adding new features to it ..

pls could you help fix these ..

Thanks

[^EVER ASHLEY^]