Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2016/04/09 22:04:06 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Registration open for CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2016

We've just completed the new cloudstackcollab website
http://cloudstackcollab.net/ for the CloudStack Collaboration event.

There are still speaking spots available, So if you have a topic you would
like to present, please submit your talk...

See you in June !

Pierre-Luc