Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Buhi Mume <mu...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/29 17:26:38 UTC

Sampler Names

Hi,

I would like to use the 'Save Responses to a File' to log each
response that causes a failure.

For the filename prefix, I use ${__threadNum} to get the thread number
that experience the failure. I also want to get the name of HTTP
Request Sample in which the failure happens. How do I do that?

The more fundamental issue is that how to access the Sampler names
(e.g. which variable contains the Sample name)?

Thank you.

Buhi

Re: Sampler Names

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
You can't make the file you log to dynamic like this.

-Mike