Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net> on 2009/05/30 10:25:18 UTC

Re: site suddenly requires I use a site.xml and specify a skin (what did I wrong and how I think I fixed it)

What maven version are you using? In fact, since maven 2.0.9, maven
super-pom explicitly locks plugins versions to be used. But it's a very
recommended practice to lock down the plugins you use.

Do you use a prior version to 2.0.9, or recently upgraded your maven
version?

Cheers

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Re: site suddenly requires I use a site.xml and specify a skin (what did I wrong and how I think I fixed it)

Posted by Peter Kahn <ci...@gmail.com>.
I'm using 2.1.0 and I'm running hudson as the windows local service user so
I'm pretty sure that the local repository is pretty fresh.

I think the problem is that the site plugin on the jboss site isn't valid.
I'll double check its pom against repo1 and report back.  My other problem
could be that I'm not specifying the jdk version I need.  I ran into a
problem with testng where I needed to do that.  Perhaps this is similar.