Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ERAN CHINTHAKA <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/23 08:29:34 UTC

[Axis2] [Vote] Saminda as a committer in Axis2

Hi all,

Saminda has been active in Axis2 community for some time. He worked well
on integrating CommonsHTTP stuff, Writing Samples, fixing some bugs and
now on MTOM with Thilina.

So I think he has done enough work to become as a committer in Axis2. So
I'd like to propose him as a committer.

Here my +1 for him.

Regards,
Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] [Vote] Saminda as a committer in Axis2

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Definitely +1.
Welcome aboard *Mate* :D

~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina

Re: [Axis2] [Vote] Saminda as a committer in Axis2

Posted by ja...@opensource.lk.
Here is my +1 for Saminda.

Thanks,

Jaliya

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
I definitely agree. Here's my +1

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] [Vote] Saminda as a committer in Axis2

Posted by ch...@opensource.lk.
+1
Chathura

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1!

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1, welcome Saminda

--
Ruchith

Re: [Axis2] [Vote] Saminda as a committer in Axis2

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi all;

here is my   +1

Thanks,