Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2004/06/07 03:14:38 UTC

[ANN] maven-sql-plugin 1.0

Hi,

The codeczar team is pleased to announce the release of maven-sql-plugin.

This plugin enables execution of sql scripts from maven.  I have added a
simple example project to the original plugin (requires mysql).

plugin homepage
http://www.codeczar.com/products/maven-sql-plugin/index.html
dowload and installation instructions
http://www.codeczar.com/products/maven-sql-plugin/download.html

This work was originally posted to jira by someone else but is no longer
available.  I have found this plugin extremely useful so am making this
plugin available on the codeczar site so others can access it.  If
anyone knows the original author, I'd appreciate it if you could let me
know.

cheers
Nathan