Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by smg11 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/13 13:29:27 UTC

Repository migration issue

We are migrating from Jackrabbit 2.0 to Oak. Back end we are using MongoDB.

Migrating using oak-upgrade1.5.4 jar file like below.
java -jar F:\SampleMigration\oak-upgrade-1.5.4.jar
F:\jackrabbit_saturday13feb mongodb://localhost:27017/DirectMigration

But while migrating it is showing following exception. Looks like some
namespace issue with few properties of existing repository. *Any way to fix
the same while migrating?*

Stack trace attached as an image.
<http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664283/MigrationException.jpg>

Re: Repository migration issue

Posted by smg11 <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the clarification.

Actually I modified AbstarctNodeState.class file inside oak-core jar. It was
due to few empty namespace property stored in Jackrabbit 2 version.

Method modified: checkValidName(String name)  instead of throwing exception
I returned ""

Re: Repository migration issue

Posted by Torgeir Veimo <to...@gmail.com>.
Did you resolve this issue in the end?