Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Joe Sulewski <jo...@cobre.com> on 2002/03/21 17:36:57 UTC

Right list

Hello,

A few days ago I posted a question about how to configure slide to
support different default directories depending on the user. However, I
noticed that most questions are dealing with programming issues. I'm now
wondering if I posted to the correct mailing list. If not can someone
please advise me what list I should post my questions? I'm also
wondering if someone can point me to a sight that contains more
comprehensive documentation then what can be found on the jakarta sight.

Thanks,
Joe