Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Dogan Atay <DA...@aflacrd.com> on 2002/09/04 15:02:31 UTC

How to list appenders in 1.2.6

I want to migrate from version 1.1.3 to 1.2.6.
I have an initialization servlet in my WAS (os/390) container which does a
general configuration using PropertyConfigurator.
After the configuration is done I list all of the Categories and their
appenders using the
Category.getCurrentCategories()
and
getAllAppenders()
methods.

I see, however, with the deprecated Category class these calls will not be
available.
How should I handle this kind of reporting in version 1.2.6?  Are you
planning
to add a method like getAllLoggers() or is there a better way to list the
appenders?

Regards,

-Dogan Atay