Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/11 23:59:39 UTC

[m2] maven javadoc report and asserts

When running the maven javadoc report against Java 1.4 code that
contains asserts, the report fails, complaining that assert is a
keyword in Java 1.4.

This was the same error seen during compilation until the
maven-compiler-plugin was parameterized to indicate source=1.4 syntax.

However, there doesn't appear to be any way to specify the source
syntax information to the maven javadoc report.  Is it possible today,
or should I file an enhancement request on JIRA?

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

Re: [m2] maven javadoc report and asserts

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 7/11/05, Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > You can specify a <source> tag in the javadoc report configuration.
> >
> > See
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/maven-
> > reports/maven-javadoc-
> > plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/javadoc/JavadocReport.java
> >

> Not in the release but in SVN.
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-561
> We're working on it.
>
> In the next release, you will be able to set all Javadoc options, for
> instance in the pom.xml:
>
> <project>
>   <build>
>     <plugins>
>       <plugin>
>         <artifactId>maven-javadoc-plugin</artifactId>
>         <configuration>
>           <minmemory>128m</minmemory>
>           <maxmemory>512</maxmemory>
>         </configuration>
>       </plugin>
>     </plugins>
>   </build>
> </project>

Looks perfect, thanks. :-)

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> You can specify a <source> tag in the javadoc report configuration.
>
> See
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/maven-
> reports/maven-javadoc-
> plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/javadoc/JavadocReport.java

Not in the release but in SVN.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-561
We're working on it.

In the next release, you will be able to set all Javadoc options, for
instance in the pom.xml:

<project>
  <build>
    <plugins>