Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Bruno CROS <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/23 11:17:33 UTC

OJB and temporary tables

  Hello,

I did not find any concrete discussings about dealing with temporary
tables with OJB.

My aim is to check some values against records in OJB tables. The
query is a complex join query, with multiple records entries.

Make a query for each check will be too heavy and too long. My first
idea is to insert some records (to be checked) in a temporary table,
and check them against with a report query.

Is there a better way? Something  i miss ?

Does OJB support temporary table mapping? if not, why ?

Evenly, how store procedures would help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Re: OJB and temporary tables

Posted by Bruno CROS <br...@gmail.com>.
Help, please, did someone try to use temporary table ?
 I'm asking me about a turn around, creating records in a ODMG transaction
and rollback them systematically . Risky, isn't it ? I don't known exactly
why, but i think there is a better way...
 Thanks for any ideas