Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Patrick Cogan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/11 15:50:33 UTC

Possible Axis 1.2 RC3 wsdl2Java problem

Hi,

I have recently migrated to RC3 and may have found a potentual problem.

In my WSDL I have a complex type 'Dao' that has many attributes of
strings and longs. Using wsdl2java to generate the server source the
copmplex type 'Dao' gets converted as expected to the java type 'Dao'.

The only problem is that the 'Dao' generated constructorn has the
order of the parameters rearanged, compared to the order in the WSDL,
which causes a no such method exception for other classes using this
bean 'Dao'.

My question is: Is this normal or is this a bug?
and if it is normal, how can you specify the order of the parameters
in the complex types generated java constructors?

My ant task for this is:

	<target name="wsdl2java-service" description="Runs wsdl2java to
generate the service artifacts, such as deploy.wsdd">
		<java classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="yes">
			<arg value="--NStoPkg"/>
			<arg value="${dao.types.namespace}=${dao.package}" />
			<arg value="--NStoPkg"/>
			<arg value="${wsdl.types.namespace}=${service.package}" />
			<arg value="--NStoPkg"/>
			<arg value="http://www.comp.com/wsdl/cms=${service.package}" />
			<arg value="--NStoPkg" />
			<arg value="http://www.comp.com/types/cms=${ws.common.package}" />
			<arg value="--NStoPkg"/>
			<arg value="http://www.comp.com/types/array=${ws.common.package}" />
			<arg value="--NStoPkg"/>
			<arg value="http://www.comp.com/types/exception=${ws.common.package}.exception"
/>
			<arg value="--all" />
			<arg value="--noWrapped" />
			<arg value="--server-side" />
			<arg value="--output" />
			<arg value="${service.src.dir}" />
			<arg value="--verbose" />
			<arg value="${service.wsdl.path}" />
			<classpath>
				<path refid="axis.classpath" />
			</classpath>
		</java>
	</target>

Regards,

Patrick

Re: Possible Axis 1.2 RC3 wsdl2Java problem

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please log a bug with your wsdl.

thanks,
dims