Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Taylor Macleod <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/05 00:04:56 UTC

URGENT!!

I copy and pasted an important paper and I erased it, as I knew I had it copied.
After, I forgot and copied another image in Google…
I need that first copy and paste back. Can you help me.

Re: URGENT!!

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Well that's not much information to work with.
First how did you copy and paste within OpenOffice or in you Operating
System?
What Operating System do you use?
What version of OpenOffice do you use?
How are your backup settings within OpenOffice?
What has Google to do with it?

If your problem is within OpenOffice check your backup settings under
Tools --> Options --> Load/Save --> General
To find the backup location Tools --> Options --> OpenOffice --> Paths

Re: URGENT!!

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
Taylor Macleod wrote:
> I copy and pasted an important paper and I erased it, as I knew I had it copied.
> After, I forgot and copied another image in Google…
> I need that first copy and paste back. Can you help me.

You'll need some file recovery utility to do that.