Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com> on 2010/04/05 22:16:45 UTC

Assigning JIRA issues

Is there a way I can assign some of the open issues in JIRA to myself.
I'm planning on working on some of the items that I opened recently
and want to make sure nobody else is/would work on them.

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla

Re: Assigning JIRA issues

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 4/5/10 11:23 PM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> Sai Pullabhotla wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Niklas!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sai Pullabhotla
>>
> Sorry Sai,
>
> obviously, I don't know everybody on-board. Will do better.
>
>    Bernd

We should check that the 'team' list is up to date on the web site

/me, back from hollidays with sun burns, processing 2000 mails in the
train...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: Assigning JIRA issues

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.

Re: Assigning JIRA issues

Posted by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com>.
Thanks, Niklas!

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla

Re: Assigning JIRA issues

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Re: Assigning JIRA issues

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> Sai Pullabhotla wrote:
>> Is there a way I can assign some of the open issues in JIRA to myself.
>
> Only committers, I guess.

Sai is a committer :-)

/niklas

Re: Assigning JIRA issues

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Sai Pullabhotla wrote:
> Is there a way I can assign some of the open issues in JIRA to myself.

Only committers, I guess.

> I'm planning on working on some of the items that I opened recently
> and want to make sure nobody else is/would work on them.

Just keep us up-to-date on this list what you are working on and nobody
will get in your way, I suspect.

BTW, in the spirit of collaborative working it shouldn't be seen as a
bad thing if two people are working on the same thing.

Don't bother,

  Bernd