Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Fevzi Yuekseldi <fe...@imis.ch> on 2009/04/15 09:28:51 UTC

Question: GetValue from for-loop

Hi all.
I have a for loop in a component and now i want to implement something
like AJAX.
The for-loop has a article-number(Textfield), description(Insert), and a
price(Insert) 5 times...
At the beginning all the fields are empty.
I set a method with a @Eventlistener annotation with target to the
article-number and the event "onkeyup".

Now my question: How can i get the Value, which the user typed in in the
"article-number" textfield?
After, if I have the value, i will set the other fields which are among
to the article-number...

Please help me...

Here is the code:
DirectOrderForm.java:

public abstract class DirectOrderForm extends BaseComponent
{

    /**
     * Logger
     */
    Log log = LogFactory.getLog( DirectOrderForm.class );

    public abstract Object getIterationValue();

    public abstract Integer getIterationIndex();

   public abstract List<ItemDigest> getItemsStore();
   public abstract void setItemsStore(List<ItemDigest> items);

    /**
     * Hivemind service: document logic.
     *
     * @return DocumentLogic
     */
    public abstract DirectOrderLogic getDirectOrderLogic();
    public abstract DocumentLogic getDocumentLogic();

    public List<ItemDigest> getItems() throws Exception
    {
        if(getItemsStore() != null)
        {
            return getItemsStore();
        }
        List<ItemDigest> list = new ArrayList<ItemDigest>();
        list = getDirectOrderLogic().getDirectOrderItems(5);

        setItemsStore(list);
        return list;
    }

    @EventListener(events = "onkeyup", targets = {"articleNr"}, async =
true)
    public void getArticleNumber(IRequestCycle cycle, BrowserEvent event)
    {
        String id = event.getTarget().get("id").toString();

        log.info("PUT "+id+" ");

    }
}

DirectOrderForm.html:

            <thead>
                    <th class="artno">Atrikel-nr</th>
                    <th class="descr">Description</th>
                    <th class="price">price</th>
            </thead>
            <tbody>
value="ognl:iterationValue"
                    index="ognl:iterationIndex" volatile="true">
                        <input autocomplete="off" class="smalltext"
jwcid="articleNr@TextField" value="ognl:iterationValue.articleNr" />
value="ognl:iterationValue.description" />
value="ognl:iterationValue.unitPrice" />
            </tbody>