Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "Maurizio \"Graffio\" Mazzoneschi" <gr...@lynxlab.com> on 2014/06/17 18:55:19 UTC

unknown error using directLoginSoap

Hello all,
I have upgraded OM from version 2.2 to 3.02, and I'm not anymore be able
to enter the rooms using SOAP API.

I write to the list in order to know if there is a known bug, and if
there is a workaround to solve it.

Basically I do the follow (how I read in
https://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/DirectLoginSoapGeneralFlow):

 1. Request a general API-token: SOAP/REST API Calls: getSession
 2. Validate the API-token: SOAP/REST API Calls: loginUser
 3. Generate a URL-token: SOAP/REST API Calls:
    setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash
 4. Login into the Room, by adding the URL-token from
    setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash to the URL

thanks in advance

--
maurizio "graffio" mazzoneschi
Lynx s.r.l.