Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by todd tredeau <to...@wisernet.com> on 2002/03/26 19:11:57 UTC

tomcat 4.1 - 3/7 and 3/23 build jndi contribute alias host

Hello;
         We have a jndi source written for manager which works with
Netware / NDS. I would like to contribute it so it can be intergrated
with current builds. It works with the 3-7 build, and of course now
would have to be re-written because of changes in the latests builds.
Perhaps it can be integrated in such a way that will be acceptable for
the project. If one developer wishes to have the source, contact me
directly and I'll send it to you.

         I have a question on alias with tomcat. I create an alias host,
ie www.acsfriends.org. This is setup as a jsp site. When you enter the
raw domain, without the www, it is taking you to the tomcat startup
page... everything seems right, I am not sure if it is an apache bug or
tomcat bug.. or me dummy bug..

thanks

todd