Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@buzzstream.com> on 2011/06/27 20:15:31 UTC

using a different pagemap

We are using ResourceStreamRequestTarget for streaming an export. Is there a
way to have this request use a different page map, sorta like the way that
when you open a new tab it uses a different page map?

Douglas

Re: using a different pagemap

Posted by Alex Shubert <al...@gmail.com>.
I have a question then. What pagemap actually for? In javadoc there
are only #FIXME javadoc.
Is there some documentation on this? Also it is mentioned in multi
window support but still no clues what impact does it have on modal
windows on multiwindows at all..
Someone?
Thank you.

--
Best regards
Alex

Re: using a different pagemap

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
I guess to not lock the access to that page from Ajax requests.

Douglas: you can use shared resource to do the streaming,

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> pagemaps are for managing page expirations. why would you want to
> stream something in a different pagemap?
>
> -igor
>
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Douglas Ferguson
> <do...@buzzstream.com> wrote:
>> We are using ResourceStreamRequestTarget for streaming an export. Is there a
>> way to have this request use a different page map, sorta like the way that
>> when you open a new tab it uses a different page map?
>>
>> Douglas

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development