Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2019/08/09 07:17:36 UTC

Project category of Apache Ranger

Hello Ranger team,

I am planning to include the update of Apache Ranger 2.0.0 release in
foundation's weekly blog, here is the last blog [1] for your quick
reference.

Can you please suggest the best suit category for the Ranger project from
category listed at https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?category

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-news-round-up132

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,