Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Paul Riddle <pa...@onyxpoint.com> on 2018/06/01 19:54:13 UTC

Cluster Logging

Hello NiFi Team,

Is there a setting for controlling the log level of heartbeat messages in
logback.xml on NiFi 1.6.0?  While adjusting  <logger
name="org.apache.nifi.cluster" level="WARN"/> , only the cluster
coordinator messages are affected.  I'd like to be able to silence the
cluster node heartbeat messages in my app logs without setting the overall
logging to WARN.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Paul

Re: Cluster Logging

Posted by Paul Riddle <pa...@onyxpoint.com>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks again for the help!  This did the trick.

Regards,
Paul

Re: Cluster Logging

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.