Posted to general@velocity.apache.org by enerata <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/13 12:49:26 UTC

VeloEclipse

Hello people,

This message is for the Velocity Wiki admin. In the section Velocity
Editors, there is at least one more editor available. Its VeloEclipse
http://propsorter.sourceforge.net/veloeclipse/

I'm sending this here because I was not able to add it to the Wiki myself.

Regards.

Re: VeloEclipse

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

You can add it to the Wiki, but you need to create an account.

WILL

On 8/13/07, enerata <en...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> This message is for the Velocity Wiki admin. In the section Velocity
> Editors, there is at least one more editor available. Its VeloEclipse
> http://propsorter.sourceforge.net/veloeclipse/
>
> I'm sending this here because I was not able to add it to the Wiki myself.
>
> Regards.

Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com