Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/18 13:00:39 UTC

Status of the release

Hey Aaron and Caleb,
I saw that there was a release branch.  Should we hold off on merging
things into develop while you are working on the release?  I had put off
merging pull requests while you guys were actively working so that it
wouldn't be adding work, but there are a lot of requests at this point that
should be pulled in.  Let me know if its ok to start pulling stuff in or if
that will just add more work to what you all are currently doing.
Thanks,
Puja

Re: Status of the release

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.
yeah, it's unfortunate that it's not "makes it to the PR's target branch".
That "closes #PR" commit comment would be nice.

Re: Status of the release

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status of the release

Posted by Sean Busbey <se...@gmail.com>.

--
Sean

Re: Status of the release

Posted by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I follow the commit process exactly (even running rat multiple
times).  I think github gets confused with the rebasing from develop in the
commit process -- the pull requests where there aren't any chronological
changes that occur later that have already been merged typically get closed.

Re: Status of the release

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status of the release

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.