Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2012/04/25 00:01:22 UTC

Other Variables like GoodIdentification in productdetail (Webstore)

Hey all,

first: Sorry for the beginners questions :)

I created under tha IDs Tab (on a product) a few Entries like ISBN, EAN and
so on.

I want to display them in my webstore on the productdetail page of this
specific product.

Do anyone did this allready?

thanks

Re: Other Variables like GoodIdentification in productdetail (Webstore)

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.
:) I never concerned myself with contributing, cause ofbiz itself eats that
much time to understand...

I will collect my changes and check contribution after getting a few steps
forward.

(its just really easy, so for interested check the link above)

Re: Other Variables like GoodIdentification in productdetail (Webstore)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Then Maybe you could contribute ;)

Jacques

From: "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>