Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Udirley Otoni Pesse <ud...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 03:22:28 UTC

Questions about mobile apps

Hello everybody

Sorry if I'm asking the question in the wrong place, but this is important
and decisive, must make a decision.
I have been working with Flex a few years and I'm still working, I
developed and maintain three important tools in working (web).
Now I need to create a mobile app. I've done some experiences in the past
but I think things may have changed since then and so I would like to help
me with some questions.

1. Can I build the application using Flash Builder 4.5 or 4.7 and the
latest SDK?

2. For the application to run in the cell still need to install adobe air
and then run the apk? Or compilation allows to run natively?

3. You can develop applications for Android and iOS?

4. The created applications are compatible with the latest versions of
Android and iOS?

I've been following just reading the contents of this list and hoping that
we can continue working with flex, it's bad to hear from the people I'm
using an outdated technology, but I really like the flex and somehow I
learned to use it.

I appreciate any information, tutorial or tip.

--
UDIRLEY OTONI PESSE
Celular: (27) 9316-4909

Re: Questions about mobile apps

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com>.
+1 Sandro's answer!

Posted by Udirley Otoni Pesse <ud...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the answers, I will try to make the application using flex.

Posted by Sandro Brasile <in...@gmail.com>.
1. Yes you can