Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@apache.org> on 2021/08/07 16:01:21 UTC

SSHD Eclipse "maven-clean-plugin"

I was interested in checking out SSHD performs some SSL work to ensure that
the work on SSL2 in MINA would be compatible and found out that Maven in
Eclipse keeps throwing error about being unable to find
"maven-clean-plugin-3.1.0" in all 14 pom.xml files.

"No marketplace entries found to handle Execution auto-clean-key-files, in
/sshd-contrib/pom.xml in Eclipse.  Please see Help for more information."

Re: SSHD Eclipse "maven-clean-plugin"

Posted by Thomas Wolf <th...@paranor.ch>.
Hi Jonathan,

On 07.08.21 18:01 , Jonathan Valliere wrote:
> I was interested in checking out SSHD performs some SSL work to ensure that
> the work on SSL2 in MINA would be compatible and found out that Maven in
> Eclipse keeps throwing error about being unable to find
> "maven-clean-plugin-3.1.0" in all 14 pom.xml files.
>
> "No marketplace entries found to handle Execution auto-clean-key-files, in
> /sshd-contrib/pom.xml in Eclipse.  Please see Help for more information."

That's m2e. I have defined execution filters in the m2e lifecycle
mappings to ignore

* org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin [3.1.0,), goal "clean",
* org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:5.1.1, goal "cleanVersions"

in my Eclipse workspace for sshd.

Maybe sshd could define these exclusions in its top-level pom. They'd
affect Eclipse m2e only.

Cheers,

   Thomas