Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Daniel Pomrehn <po...@daniel-pomrehn.de> on 2007/09/25 01:12:12 UTC

Eclipse and axis2c

Hello,

I'm new to Axis2c and using the latest release. I'd like to use Eclipse
as IDE to develop an service. When I try to compile an example I get 14
error messages of undefined references to:
_imp_axiom_element_create
_imp_axiom_element_set_text
_imp_axiom_node_get_data_element
_imp_axiom_node_get_first_child
_imp_axiom_node_get_node_type
_imp_axiom_text_get_value
_imp_axutil_array_list_add
_imp_axutil_array_list_create
_imp_axutil_array_list_free
_imp_axutil_error_set_error_number
_imp_axutil_error_set_error_code

I have linked to all dll files listed in the lib directory of axis2c
(axiom.dll and axutil.dll, too)
I don't get errors about librarys, which couldn't be found.

Can anyone explain, what to do, to get it working with Eclipse?

Thanks in advance
Daniel

Re: Eclipse and axis2c

Posted by Daniel Pomrehn <po...@daniel-pomrehn.de>.
Hello,

I've put both files to the list of files to be linked to the service.
Eclipse generates an gcc call and there are the files listed with the
-l option. The lib path of axis2c is included in the library path,
too. There occurs no error, that the files could not be found (Only
when I write the names of the libs in a wrong spelling, I get the
error of not found files ;) )

Thanks
Daniel

Re: Eclipse and axis2c