Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tim Hearn <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/30 20:30:01 UTC

Hit Highlighting and More Like This

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Solr.  It seems like it should be possible to enable the
hit highlighting feature and more like this feature at the same time, with
the key words from the MLT query being the terms highlighted.  Is this
possible?  I am trying right now to do this, but I am not having any
snippets returned to me.

Thanks!

RE: Hit Highlighting and More Like This

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Hi - you can use the MLT query parser in Solr 5.0 or patch 4.10.x