Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2006/08/22 16:51:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r433597 - in /lenya/trunk/src: resources/build/modules2build.xsl targets/compile-build.xml targets/docs-build.xml targets/properties-build.xml targets/test-build.xml

Josias Thöny wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
>> On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 11:19 +0000, andreas@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: andreas
>> Date: Tue Aug 22 04:19:29 2006
>> New Revision: 433597

>> Log:
>> Added an entry in the build.properties file that allows setting the -source compiler option to either 1.4 or 1.5. This fixes bug #40280. Thanks to Paloma Gomez for the patch.
>
> Is it now required to add the property "src.java.version" to
> (local.)build.properties?
> I'm asking because you didn't commit a change to build.properties.

Sorry, I forgot to commit the file. Thanks for the pointer!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org